The Clubsport setup was specially designed on the Nordschleife and the continuous adjustable ride height allows for fine corner weight or making setup changes. The TVR-A and TVC-A valve technology -rovide an unmatched level of separately adjustable damping for the rebound and compression enabling a customized set up appropriate for the vehicle’s modifications such as weight, tire characteristics, and other various conditions. The KW Clubsport 2-Way INOX-LINE coilover kit is the ideal tool for performance-oriented drivers and experienced tuning enthusiasts who place a strong emphasis on the overall performance of their suspension. The KW 2-Way Clubsport features patented TVR-A and TVC-A technology -hat provides separately adjustable rebound and compression damping. The extensive Adjustment -ange of the independently configurable rebound and compression make it easy to directly influence the steering behavior, directional stability, grip and handling characteristics for confident and repeatable results at the limit of driving dynamics.
- KW suspensions clubsport coilovers are hand built by our expert team and given a uniquely individual serial number at our headquarters in Fichtenberg, Germany
- Each damper is dyno tested to ensure accuracy and preset to our recommended shock settings before being released for delivery.
- Solid aluminum unibal top mounts improve steering feedback by minimizing deflection while providing camber adjustability when applicable.
- Road legal motorsports technology featuring independent rebound and compression adjustability with application specific track focused linear race springs and matched damper tuning.
- TVR-A (Twin Valve Rebound – Adjustable) technology – allows oil to flow passed an adjustable, conical low-speed bypass during slow damper speeds, while at higher speed, the main rebound stage valve opens for maximum fluid displacement.
- TVC-A (Twin Valve Compression – Adjustable) technology – patented compression valve allows fine tuning of low speed. During sudden high piston speeds, the low speed needle and main valve blow-off feature open to maximize flow.
- Composite spring perch made from wear-resistant, friction-optimized polyamide composite encompassing a stainless-steel insert. The polyamide composite prevents oxidation while the stainless-steel insert maximizes strength.
- Inox-Line Stainless Steel – Truly Permanent Corrosion Resistance. Inox-Line coatings will not wear off while adjusting the suspension making KW coilover struts 100 percent corrosion resistant with an unlimited lifespan.
2015-2021 MK7/7.5 GTI
2015-2019 Golf R Base
2015-2020 Audi A3
2015-2020 Audi S3
Not for cars with electronic damping.
*Authorized returns for dealer specific items must meet and comply with original manufactures return policy*