* Warning: Due to the solid (no Marcel) friction rivet design, the FX400/HDC6 disc engages very quickly and may chatter slightly in first and reverse. To help alleviate this problem, only premium ceramic friction material is used.
*Ceramic based clutch disc are not intended to increase the life expectancy of a clutch rather to increase the holding capacity and improve the durability of the clutch. Using a ceramic based material for easy street driving may reduce the life of the clutch kit due to harsh engagement and higher tendency to slip the clutch kit. Ceramic disc are never recommended for stock or near stock vehicle applications.
- Ultra Heavy-duty street & racing system
- Holding capacity 170% over stock
- Heavy-Duty reinforced pressure plate
- Hi-Leverage pressure ring design
- Dampened 6 Puck Ceramic Disc Kit
- SFI Approved on most race applications
Clutch Masters Steel Flywheel can be found here.
2015-2021 MK7/7.5 GTI
2015-2021 MK7/7.5 GLI
*Authorized returns for dealer specific items must meet and comply with original manufactures return policy*