Designed to provide you the ideal product to utilize the full potential of your sports car during autocross, track days, high performance drivers education (HPDE) courses, club racing, and is tested rigorously on race tracks such as the Nurburgring Nordschleife. Race teams rely on KW’s racing expertise and experience for their vehicle setup. This same championship winning pedigree is mirrored in the development of each one of the KW Clubsport coilover systems. Similar to the KW Competition suspension used in international motorsports, the KW 3-Way Clubsport coilover kit allows fine tuning of the compression damping separately in the low-speed and high-speed range. The click adjustments of the TVCLH-A valve technology -ake for easy Adjustment -irectly on the reservoir. You can modify the low-speed compression damping with 6 precise clicks with the purple low speed Adjustment -ial and directly beneath it the golden Adjustment -heel provides an additional 14 precise clicks of high speed compression adjustment. In addition, the TVR-A technology -rovides 16 clicks to noticeably adjust the rebound damping independently of the compression damping. If you would like to adjust the KW 3-Way Clubsport coilover kit it can easily be adjusted for more comfort or to an alternative setup for a new race track. The KW 3-Way Clubsport benefits from the same motorsports technology -hat has proven its endurance with multiple overall wins at the ADAC Zurich 24h Nurburgring race.
- KW suspensions clubsport coilovers are hand built by our expert team and given a uniquely individual serial number at our headquarters in Fichtenberg, Germany
- Each damper is dyno tested to ensure accuracy and preset to our recommended shock settings before being released for delivery.
- Solid aluminum unibal top mounts improve steering feedback by minimizing deflection while providing camber adjustability when applicable.
- Road legal motorsports technology featuring independent rebound and low and high-speed compression adjustability with application specific track focused linear race springs and matched damper tuning.
- TVR-A (Twin Valve Rebound – Adjustable) technology – allows oil to flow passed an adjustable, conical low-speed bypass during slow damper speeds, while at higher speed, the main rebound stage valve opens for maximum fluid displacement.
- TVCLH-A (Twin Valve Compression Low High – Adjustable) technology – Patented compression valve allows you to easily fine tune the low speed and high-speed damping and includes suggested settings for both street and track use.
- Composite spring perch made from wear-resistant, friction-optimized polyamide composite encompassing a stainless-steel insert. The polyamide composite prevents oxidation while the stainless-steel insert maximizes strength.
- Inox-Line Stainless Steel – Truly Permanent Corrosion Resistance. Inox-Line coatings will not wear off while adjusting the suspension making KW coilover struts 100 percent corrosion resistant with an unlimited lifespan.
2015-2021 MK7/7.5 GTI
2015-2019 Golf R Base
2015-2020 Audi A3
2015-2020 Audi S3
Vehicles equipped with electronic damper control: Electronic damper control needs to be disabled. Disable modules available through KW.
*Authorized returns for dealer specific items must meet and comply with original manufactures return policy*
There are no reviews yet.