The result is a balanced and sporty feel specific to each vehicle application designed for long lasting driving pleasure. With KW Variant 1 coilovers you can achieve maximum lowering within an approved lowering range that ensures a proper functioning suspension and adequate travel after your car is lowered. Even after years of use you can easily adjust the ride height thanks to the dirt resistant trapezoid thread and composite Adjustment -ollar. KW Variant 1 INOX-LINE coilover rewards the sporty driver with its pre-configured setup. For each vehicle, our engineers develop a specific damper setup and spring rate to increase the driving pleasure with an optimal balance of sportiness and practicality. As with all KW coilovers, the engineers at KW fine tune each application on the Nurburgring Nordschleife and at the KW 7-post chassis dynamics test center. Unlike a mass produced, generic coilover kit, KW coilovers are developed specifically for your vehicle. As a manufacturer, KW uses only its own resources, high quality components and the damper technology -hat was all developed in-house. With the KW Variant 1 coilovers, body roll will be reduced during compression giving you the benefit of a more genuine and direct sporty handling while driving. For over 20 years, KW automotive has been the market leader and driving innovation as a manufacturer of individual suspension solutions for the road and in all types of motorsports. No matter where in the world, gearheads, automobile manufacturers and reputable tuners rely on our KW coilovers made in Germany. With an application list comprising more than 4,600 options KW guarantees an outstanding selection backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- KW suspensions Variant 1 coilovers are hand built by our expert team and given a uniquely individual serial number at our headquarters in Fichtenberg, Germany.
- Every single damper is dyno tested to ensure functionality and guarantee accuracy before being released for delivery.
- With the preset damping paired with vehicle specific spring rates precisely tuned by our engineers, Variant 1 coilovers provide an optimum balance of sportiness and comfort while driving. KW takes the guess work out of setup for you.
- Composite spring perch made from wear-resistant, friction-optimized polyamide composite encompassing a stainless-steel insert. The polyamide composite prevents oxidation while the stainless-steel insert maximizes strength.
- Inox-Line Stainless Steel – Truly Permanent Corrosion Resistance. Inox-Line coatings will not wear off while adjusting the suspension making KW coilover struts 100 percent corrosion resistant with an unlimited lifespan.
- Seamless Ride Height Adjustment – the corrosion resistance of the Inox-line stainless steel and composite perches means easy ride height adjustability to help you dial in your preferred look.
- Elastomer Bump stop with integrated dust protection system prevents water and dirt particles reaching the piston rod and seals. The highly resilient bump stops act as dynamic load limiters while maintaining ride quality and durability.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Unlimited Mileage
2015-2021 MK7/7.5 GTI ONLY
Vehicles equipped with electronic damper control: Electronic damper control needs to be disabled. Disable modules available through KW.
Lowering Rate: F: 0.4-1.6″ / R: 0.8-1.8″
*Authorized returns for dealer specific items must meet and comply with original manufactures return policy*