With the adaptive KW DDC Plug & Play coilover suspensions there are no compromises to be made and you can combine the control of your standard damper system with a seamless suspension lowering and the driving dynamics tuned by KW suspensions experienced engineers. During installation, the factory electronic struts are simply replaced by KW INOX-LINE stainless steel coilover struts and the adaptive KW dampers are connected to the on-board electronics using your vehicles original plugs. Fitting a KW DDC Plug & Play coilover suspension requires no further modifications. The standard dampers can simply be replaced with the KW DDC (Dynamic Damping Control) coilover kit. The existing controls and the button installed in the vehicle interior for the operation of the damper control will now operate the KW DDC Plug & Play coilovers. For the first time, the KW DDC Plug & Play coilover kit combines the advantages of a KW coilover suspension with the convenience of the standard electronic damper controls. At the push of a button, the driver can choose between the Comfort, Normal and Sport setup optimized for the KW coilover suspension. In addition, the KW coilover suspension allows individual ride height adjustability within the tested Adjustment -ange. Our original equipment quality suspension technology -s compatible with various vehicle manufacturers. As a result, the adaptive KW DDC suspension is instantly recognized by the on-board electronics. So all the displays and controls of your factory vehicle remain fully functional but you get a completely new driving experience.
- KW suspensions DDC Plug & Play coilovers are hand built by our expert team and given a uniquely individual serial number at our headquarters in Fichtenberg, Germany.
- Every single damper is dyno tested to ensure functionality and guarantee accuracy before being released for delivery.
- KW DDC Plug & Play electronically controlled coilover suspension allow seamless integration with your OEM electronic suspension computer systems allowing you to maintain your factory adaptive suspension functionality.
- Composite spring perch made from wear-resistant, friction-optimized polyamide composite encompassing a stainless-steel insert. The polyamide composite prevents oxidation while the stainless-steel insert maximizes strength.
- Inox-Line Stainless Steel – Truly Permanent Corrosion Resistance. Inox-Line coatings will not wear off while adjusting the suspension making KW coilover struts 100 percent corrosion resistant with an unlimited lifespan.
- Seamless Ride Height Adjustment – the corrosion resistance of the Inox-line stainless steel and composite perches means easy ride height adjustability to help you dial in your preferred look.
- Elastomer Bump stop with integrated dust protection system prevents water and dirt particles reaching the piston rod and seals. The highly resilient bump stops act as dynamic load limiters while maintaining ride quality and durability.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Unlimited Mileage
*Only for vehicles equipped with electronic dampening control*
2015-2021 MK7/7.5 GTI ONLY
Lowering Rate: F: 0.6-1.8″ / R: 0.8-2.0″
*Authorized returns for dealer specific items must meet and comply with original manufactures return policy*
There are no reviews yet.