In addition to stainless steel coilover struts, and corrosion-resistant components built for long term durability, KW Street Comfort coilovers utilize TVR-A (Twin Valve Rebound – Adjustable) technology -o allow Adjustment -f the rebound damping characteristics with 16 clicks so you can fine tune the ride comfort to your satisfaction. As with all KW coilovers our engineers develop vehicle specific damper settings that undergo comprehensive testing on the vehicles and in our KW 7-post Driving Dynamic Test Center. With a KW Street Comfort coilover kit the driving experience is tailored for absolute comfort. With the rebound adjustability you have direct influence on the handling and comfort of the car. With 16 precise clicks you can adjust the KW dampers (more firm or more comfortable) without affecting the compression damping fine-tuned by our engineers. The two-stage, patented TVR-A (Twin Valve Rebound – Adjustable) technology -nables a small volume of oil flow through an adjustable, conically shaped, low-speed bypass during low damper speeds, while at high damper speeds, the main rebound stage valve opens allowing a larger volume of oil to flow. This provides a big improvement in terms of ride comfort without influencing the high-speed range. There are 16 precise clicks available for individual settings, so you can choose between more comfort or more body control. For over 20 years, KW automotive has been the market leader and driving innovation as a manufacturer of individual suspension solutions for the road and in all types of motorsports. No matter where in the world, gearheads, automobile manufacturers and reputable tuners rely on our KW coilovers made in Germany. With an application list comprising more than 4,600 options KW guarantees an outstanding selection backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- KW suspensions Street Comfort coilovers are hand built by our expert team and each given a uniquely individual serial number at our headquarters in Fichtenberg, Germany.
- Every KW damper is dyno tested to ensure accuracy and preset to our recommended shock settings before being released for delivery.
- Adjustable rebound damping allows you to influence the ride characteristics. Paired with vehicle specific spring rates precisely tuned by our engineers, Street Comfort coilovers allow you to dial in the level of comfort you prefer.
- TVR-A (Twin Valve Rebound – Adjustable) technology – allows oil to flow passed an adjustable, conical low-speed bypass during slow damper speeds, while at higher speed, the main rebound stage valve opens for maximum fluid displacement.
- Composite spring perch made from wear-resistant, friction-optimized polyamide composite encompassing a stainless-steel insert. The polyamide composite prevents oxidation while the stainless-steel insert maximizes strength.
- Inox-Line Stainless Steel – Truly Permanent Corrosion Resistance. Inox-Line coatings will not wear off while adjusting the suspension making KW coilover struts 100 percent corrosion resistant with an unlimited lifespan.
- Seamless Ride Height Adjustment – the corrosion resistance of the Inox-line stainless steel and composite perches means easy ride height adjustability to help you dial in your preferred look.
- Elastomer Bump stop with integrated dust protection system prevents water and dirt particles reaching the piston rod and seals. The highly resilient bump stops act as dynamic load limiters while maintaining ride quality and durability
2015-2021 MK7/7.5 GOLF GOLF R/GTI ONLY
Vehicles equipped with electronic damper control: Electronic damper control needs to be disabled. Disable kit is included.
Lowering Rate: F: 0.2-1.4″ / R: 0.6-1.4″
*Authorized returns for dealer specific items must meet and comply with original manufactures return policy*